Building Back Up - Your Business in the New World
The initial shock of the changed world has passed. Businesses all over the UK have worked tirelessly to do the best for their teams and to stay afloat. This webinar is designed to look at the next steps, now things are getting back to some type of normal. What can you do to ensure your business returns to growth mode or retains recent growth?
- How to switch your strategy from surviving back to growing
- Which technologies have been supporting growing businesses – where is innovation coming from?
- Innovation – recognising the opportunities and going for it
- Case studies – how others have done it and their tips for success
Adapting Your Leadership as Business Changes
As a business grows, so do the management techniques needed to get the best out of a changing team. The last few months have seen this in the extreme. Thriving businesses are now struggling to survive and there has been unexpected intense growth for others - the way you lead your business during this time impacts on the long-term success of your business.
- What do employees want? How have their mindsets changed and how do you need to change yours?
- Recognising the signs to change, and altering your strategy
- Listening, messaging and making sure everybody understands the values
Restructuring Your Business to Make a Positive Impact
Consumers have been changing the way they buy for some time now. The effects of COVID-19 are seeing an even stronger consumer push towards businesses who have a positive impact. Consumers want to know that what they buy and how they behave will have a beneficial effect on the world around them.
- How to prioritise structural changes when things are uncertain
- Managing costs and meeting outcomes within budget
- Innovation – what have others have done and analysing the impact on their business growth
Mental Health – You and Your Team
When the outside world is out of control – how do you keep your team focused and what is your role/responsibility in maintaining their mental health? As an employer you need to ensure you are not only looking after those around you but also looking after yourself. Taking on too much responsibility and stress can lead to burning out which will not deliver the outcome of a successful business.
- Maintaining mental health remotely
- Understanding the needs of your team and offering the right solutions
- Looking after yourself – how to make sure you are getting the best from yourself